Restore-A-Deck Step 1: Stain Stripper
Proudly Michigan Made in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
#1 Rated Wood and Deck Stain Stripper that removes clear, transparent, semi-transparent, and most semi-solid coatings.
Extremely cost-effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $7 a gallon.
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper is a biodegradable, powdered concentrate that quickly removes worn finishes to restore wood surfaces. Stains and varnishes are removed along with collected dirt, mold, mildew and mill glaze.
The Restore A Deck system is a multi-step deck cleaning system, and best results are achieved when using all 3 products. This product is Step 1 Stripper of the Restore A Deck system and can be substituted for or used after Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper removes most oil and latex based finishes including: clear sealers, transparent stains, and semi-transparent stains.
Surfaces to be stripped must be above 50°F. Protect adjacent surfaces; cover with plastic sheets and/or tape off any adjacent areas not being stripped. Thoroughly wet and/or cover plants and shrubs. Rinsing residue will not harm plants or roots. Exposure to full strength product will burn foliage.
The Restore-A-Deck Wood and Deck Stain Stripper needs to be neutralized with the Step 2 Wood Brightener.
- #1 Rated Wood Deck Stain Stripper
- Removes most clear, transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid coatings.
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $8 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Preps previously stained wood and decks
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
- Applied with pump sprayer for max results or injected through pressure washer for easier to remove finishes
- Can be mixed at a stronger ratio for difficult to remove finishes. Max would be 3 gallons of water to one container of Restore-A-Deck Stripper
Coverage: 500-1000 sq. feet per container.
*Will not remove excessively over applied stains, solid color stains, paints, or polyurethanes fully.
- information from restore-a-deck.com
We ship within the contiguous 48 states.