Swimming Pool Paint, EP Hi Build Epoxy - 2 Gallon Kit - FREE SHIPPING
This is the industry standard high build epoxy swimming pool paint formulated to provide the longest lasting finish of any pool paint. Kush paint is proud to offer it here. Have a question? Give one of our experts a call at 586-293-4545.
What is your swimming pool painted with now?
- Chlorinated Rubber can only be painted over with Type A Chlorinated Rubber
- Bare Surface or Epoxy coated surfaces can be painted over with EP Hi Build Epoxy
- Don't Know? We recommend you perform the FREE Chip Analysis – Click here for the Chip Analysis form and instructions. Write in KUSH PAINT as the dealer, MIKE ZONTINI as the contact and Fax Number 586-415-8415 with your submission.
This superior high build epoxy is formulated to provide the longest lasting finish of any pool paint. With its hard, tough, durable finish, epoxy provides unsurpassed stain, chemical and abrasion resistance. Packaged in an easy-to-use 1-to-1 mix ratio, EP Hi-Build Epoxy rolls easily and builds up to 8 mils dry per coat rendering “smoothing” qualities on rough surfaces.
- Renovates aged concrete, plaster, and fiberglass surfaces
- Up to eight or more years of service life
- Satin finish
- Abrasion and chemical-resistant
- Superior choice for spas
- Two-coat system for bare surfaces or previous epoxy coated
- Alternative to replastering at one-third the cost
- VOC compliant everywhere in US and Canada
Mixing: Mechanically mix
Coverage: Up to 250 sq. ft./gallon on recoats
Fill Time-Indoor: 10 days
Fill Time-Outdoor: 5 dry days
Clean-up: Ramuc Thinner or Xylene
- Three-hour "pot life" when component A and B are mixed together
- Do not apply to a weak or unsound surface
CLICK "ADD TO CART" NOW - We Won't Be Offering This Amazing Deal For Long!