Swimming Pool Paint, Type A Chlorinated Rubber Gallon
This is the industry standard swimming pool paint and Kush paint is proud to offer it here. Have a question? Give one of our experts a call at 586-293-4545.
What is your swimming pool painted with now?
- Chlorinated Rubber can only be painted over with Type A Chlorinated Rubber
- Bare Surface or Epoxy coated surfaces can be painted over with EP Hi Build Epoxy
- Don't Know? We recommend you perform the FREE Chip Analysis – Click here for the Chip Analysis form and instructions. Write in KUSH PAINT as the dealer, MIKE ZONTINI as the contact and Fax Number 586-415-8415 with your submission.
This premium chlorinated rubber coating is formulated to provide excellent hiding, coverage, and protection. It restores and upgrades previously painted chlorinated rubber surfaces and has been the choice of paint for swimming pool professionals for more than 70 years.
• Superior coverage rate compared to other chlorinated rubber paints
• For upgrading and restoring previously painted chlorinated rubber surfaces
• High gloss finish allows for easy cleaning
• Easy to apply by roller or airless spray
• Two-coat system
• Up to 5 years service life
• Use SKID-TEX Additive to achieve a non-slip surface
• For use in NON-VOC restricted areas of the U.S.
CLICK "ADD TO CART" NOW - We Won't Be Offering This Amazing Deal For Long!